Am I going to spoil this little rotten? Probably.
Do I really care if this bothers anybody?
Nope.
How can you not just melt holding your sleeping daughter in your arms.. This was a regular routine for us seeing as I am not working right now. The plus side of all of it is that I really get to know her and learn how she works. I have had the pleasure of watching her grow and learn me as well. How could ask for anything more. Anyway enough of the sappy stuff. I would love to have a beer but I already know I have to get twice tonight to feed her. Labor of love I tell you; labor of love.
)
Of course I will be the disciplinarian as well. Don't sleep on me I am getting my parenting skills in order for when the terrible twos come around.
No comments:
Post a Comment