Sunday, October 5, 2008



Today is the first day I actually have not been with my daughter since she has been born. She is with her grandparents in Evans, GA of all places; 715.58 miles away from me. It is the oddest thing. I am not sure how I should feel sad because she is not here or relieved that I can actually sleep through the night for a chance. Could be a blessing in disguise; I actually have Juror duty this week anyway so it saves us a little money since we don't have to get a baby sitter, I guess. (NOT)

I miss my baby. I cant deny it. Guess I will try and get some major errands taken care of this week. What those are I am not sure but at least I will have a chance to figure them out. Once my folks back in NC hear about this I know I will have to get my but down there so they can see her as well. No rest for us stay-at-home dads and have a big family too. Have to be fare to both families ya know. (it's a rule; look it up)

Forgot about the pic. These are some shots of her leaving last Thursday for her plane ride down to GA. They went down there to surprise her granddad on his 75th birthday.

Since I was unable to go I got him two fishing hats for his birthday. Aren't I a good son in-law. why yes you are Rodney :)

Also check out her bid. I thought it was cute...... Hope I can make it through the week with out her. I will be calling her everyday I am sure even though she cant talk to yet. It would probably be good thing to setup web cams since I am suppose to be technically inclined right. I will look into that this week and make sure we are both set up that way when she is back she can still stay in touch with everyone. Later

No comments: